Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Beast's Bride (Once Upon a Time Travel, #2) By Jill Myles

The Beast's Bride (Once Upon a Time Travel, #2)The Beast's Bride by Jill Myles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok that was nice, the author brings simple ideas and turns them into great stories

- I loved the main idea of belle's sister together with the beast.

- Didn't like belle at all here, she practically threw herself on any guy other than the beast and she was such a superficial person, because she would get close to beast just because he can spoiler her or whatever.

- I liked how the beast was more attracted to the heroine than Belle like how he sneaked glances at her when she was standing in front of the fireplace in her night gown that scene was my favorite XD and how both of them enjoyed their alone time so much it was their own version of a courtship XD

- I liked the story ended of course and here too they clung to each other like glue which was cute to see XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment