Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Mermaid's Knight (Once Upon a Time Travel, #1) By Jill Myles

The Mermaid's Knight (Once Upon a Time Travel, #1)The Mermaid's Knight by Jill Myles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've read series's by this author but in a different Pen name and I loved all her books there wasn't one in the whole lot I didn't love and this series is no different XD

I've always been pulled to fairy tails retelling and one made by an author I like I just couldn't resist XD

- The heroine was great she had a backbone delivered what she wanted ppl to know even if she couldn't speak and she was smart, the hero on the other hand was stubborn and a bit obtuse he believed in one fact and kept it consistent throughout the story

- I liked how the heroine found a solution for her dilemma that was very brave and smart of her

- The priest dude on the other hand was *** and I just wanted to strangle him, what he did wasn't for God, not in any religion, he's just someone who is using God as an excuse to justify his actions because he's afraid of something unfamiliar to him.

- The near the ending part was sad and I was happy with how things ended.

- The ending was cute especially when each through the other person a teddy bear and hugged the other for dear life XD

Overall, *thumps up*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment