Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Taming of the Billionaire (Billionaires and Bridesmaids, #2) By Jessica Clare

The Taming of the Billionaire (Billionaires and Bridesmaids, #2)The Taming of the Billionaire by Jessica Clare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Didn't I mention in the last review in this series it's started to be an addiction? Ok now I'm confirming that XD

This one was nice with a touch as nail girl with a bitchy attitude with guys and a nerdy guy with a body of linebacker

- I liked how the girl wouldn't take bullshit from anyone and how even she was stereotyped she gave back as much as she got

- I know their first meeting wasn't ideal but it was cute XD

- I liked how the did any trick he could pull to get the girls attention

- Though I hated the siblings of the main couple the girl was a conniving double faced gold digger and the guy was easily prone to fall in love at any moment he's a love sick bastard who think the world of himself and nothing of the rest

- I liked how the heroine and the hero developed a friendship between each other and how their relationship progresses

- I loved the part in how the heroine's case of being a cat lady was contagious and the guy ended up with the guy-version of it XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment